HJM IMC Stem cells treatment
Mesenchymal stem cells are the universal cells of the body that have the ability to transform into the specialized cells of all internal organs and tissues of an organism.
Stem cells treatment is an effective tool for abolition of various diseases, including the challenging diseases at this phase of the medicine development. It is also aimed at realizing the natural desire of a person to remain young, beautiful and healthy. The additional benefit is the simultaneous restoration of the immune system and supplying the body with young stem cells.
myocardial infarction, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic disease, scleroderma, spinal cord injury, liver failure, pancreatitis, non-specific ulcerative colitis, hair growth recovery, dermatoplasty, sexual dysfunction, diabetes mellitus, cartilage and bone tissue diseases, degenerative diseases and other challenging diseases.
The process of stem cell treatment in the sanatorium
2. Preliminary blood tests (HIV, hepatitis B and C, syphilis)
3. Blood tests results confirmation
4. Stem cell collection (15-25 ml). The form of consent for cells harvesting needs to be filled in!
5. Cultivation and quality control (24-28 days)
6. Consultation before treatment
7. Stem cells treatment (18 hours after manufacturing).
HJM IMC Stem cells treatment advantages:
- Using stem cell-based medication, which was the first ever in the world to obtain permit to use from Korean Food and Drug and Administration (KFDA)
- harvesting and cultivation of one’s own bone marrow stem cells (which prevents side effects occurrence) + guaranteed purity of the cells culture of more than 95% (certificate is issued)
- Double effect: treatment of diseases (according to indications) + anti-aging effect
- the quantity of injected cells is 50.000.000-90.000.000 depend on body weight (guarantee certification)
- availability of the stem cell storage bank (storage period is up to 15 years)
|Department: Center of medical excellence
Hospitalization in the deluxe patient room (1 day) for the period of bone marrow stem cells harvesting, including two- times meals for the patient (minus one meal before the cells harvesting)
Hospitalization in the deluxe patient room (1 day) for injection of the finished medicinal product after cultivation, including two- times meals for the patient
Blood test for infections (HIV, hepatitis B and C, syphilis) prior to the stem cells harvesting procedure
Bone marrow stem cells harvesting procedure + local anesthesia with intravenous sedation
Procedure of injecting the finished medicinal product upon stem cells cultivation 28 days after harvesting
- Other services:
- transfer from the airport to the hospital and back
- translator services during the hospitalization period
- translation of the blood test results
- issuance of the conformity certificate for the cells culture purity and the quantity of stem cells in the finished medicinal product
- doctor`s consultation
- additional examinations
- service of storing the stem cells in the bank for 15 years after single-time harvesting
- In case the patient is suffering from coexistent diseases, some additional examinations might be prescribed. Each test is paid separately.
- If blood test results for infections are not satisfactory, the patient is not admitted for treatment prior to the bone marrow harvesting procedure. The earlier made payment is refunded, except for the blood tests cost.
- The finished stem cells medicinal product should be injected to the patient in 28 days no later than 18 hours since the moment of medicinal product preparation. (It is critical to meet the specified deadline for medicinal product injection. In case of refusal to take the procedure – payment will not be refunded).